Michael C. Davidson DMD, FICOI
Dr. Davidson’s practice philosophy is to provide the very best and longest-lasting dentistry possible in a comforting and caring atmosphere.
Dr. Davidson provides care to all age groups with a special focus on the cosmetic and surgical phases of dentistry. His advanced training allows him to practice beyond the scope of basic dentistry. He has specialty training to safely and comfortably place both single and multiple dental implants including All-On-X and full mouth implant treatment. He also has the training to complete more complex root canal treatments.
Dr. Davidson completes more than a hundred hours of continuing education each year while the state only requires 20. He is among the top of his peers in education completed. Dr. Davidson practices the most up-to-date dentistry with the technology to match. Technology that increases patient comfort, accuracy, and faster results. He has been chosen by his peers to win many “Top Dentist” awards these past years.
Michael Davidson Curriculum Vitae
- Lehigh University 2009, Bachelor of Arts- Biology
- New York University 2011, Master of Biology
- University of Pennsylvania 2015, Doctorate of Dental Medicine
- Newark Beth Israel Hospital 2016, General Practice Residency
- New York University 2018, Implant/Surgical Fellowship
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Essex County Dental Society
- Dawson Study Club
- Candidate for Specialty recognition by the American Board of Oral Implantology